Welcome to https://enrichgardenlabs.io/
Enrich Garden Labs (EGL) is an investment unit in the blockchain field, especially projects related to NFT, Metaverse, and DeFi (“we”, “our”, “us”), and operates the website located at the URL www.enrichgardenlabs.io (the “Website”).
License to Use the Website
You may not use the Website or any of its content to further any commercial purpose.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its content, features, and functionality, including, without limitation, information, software, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of EGL, our licensors or other content suppliers, and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and may not be used or exploited in any way without our prior written consent.
Description of Services
You are prohibited to:
- Copy or print any of the content, whether licensed by us or otherwise, unless and to the extent, it is for your own personal, non-commercial use and you must retain all trademark, copyright, and other proprietary notices contained in and on any such content.
- Reproduce, download, modify, translate, add to, distribute, transmit, publish, perform, display, disclose, archive, upload, broadcast or sell, sublicense, index or exploit any part of the Website or the content thereon in any medium, either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or other means, without our prior express written permission.
- Remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices marked on the content directly or through other means.
- Mirror, frame, screen scrape or deep link to any aspect of the Website or access any content through technology or means other than those provided or authorized by us.
- Access the Website via any automated system, including, without limitation, by “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., or take any action that imposes, or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion), an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Knowingly or recklessly upload invalid data or introduce viruses or other malware or software agents, whether harmful or not, to the Website, or tamper with, impair, damage, attack, exploit or penetrate the EGL’s system or network, or otherwise attempt to interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security of EGL or any connected networks, or take any action to impact the proper operation of the Website and any person’s or entity’s use thereof.
- Bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to or use of the Website, including by hacking into secured or non-public areas of the Website, circumventing any geo-blocking mechanisms or otherwise.
- Use the Website to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names and e-mail addresses, or use the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, without our prior express written permission.
- Attempt to reverse engineer any aspect of the Website or attempt to derive the source code (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website, create any derivative works or materials of any kind using the content, whether or not you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge, or otherwise build a business utilizing any aspect of the Website.
Personal Data and Privacy
We are fully responsible for the protection of your personal data and undertake to comply with all applicable laws and regulations to keep your personal data safe and secure.
You consent to receive communications from us, whether required by law or otherwise, either by e-mail or by notice posted on the Website as determined by us at our sole discretion. You agree that any requirement that a notice, disclosure, agreement or other communication be sent to you by us in writing is satisfied by such electronic communication. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to communications we send to an e-mail address that you provide to us.
For any communications, we will use the contact details provided by the user. Therefore, user shall immediately notify EGL of any change in the contact information.
Modification or Suspension of the Website and Right to Terminate your use of the Website.
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time and from time to time, at our sole discretion and without notice or liability, including by adding or eliminating certain features or discontinuing the Website entirely. Any description of features on the Website shall not be considered to be a representation by EGL that such features will always be included on the Website. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all pages of the Website.
EGL also reserves the right to restrict your use of or access to the Website, without notice or liability, for any reason.
If we suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or terminate your account, we are not responsible for providing you with any information.
EGL reserves the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from the Website at any time and for any reason and such removal may be immediate and without notice. As an express condition to your use of and access to the Website, you acknowledge, agree, and confirm that EGL is not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal.
User shall send all complaints about the Website or services offered through the Website to [email protected]
EGL shall respond to complaints within 3 (three) business days.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We do not endorse, and EGL expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for, third-party websites, including with respect to the content, products, and services provided by the third-party websites. Any interactions you have with third-party websites are between you and the third-party websites and you agree that EGL is not liable for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of any interactions with any such third-party website or any claims that you may have against any such third party websites.
The information, products, and services included in or available through the Website are continually upgraded and updated. While EGL will use commercially reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Website, EGL does not warrant or represent that such information, products, and services are reliable, accurate, complete, uninterrupted, error-free, secure, or free of defects, viruses or bugs.
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representation or warranty of any kind and your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. EGL expressly disclaims any warranty, express or implied, regarding the Website including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory purpose, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, compatibility, security, and accuracy. In jurisdictions where the exclusion of warranty is prohibited, such exclusions shall only apply to the extent permitted.
EGL does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any information, product, or service provided, advertised, or offered by a third party through the Website or any third-party website and EGL will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and any third party website. We expressly disclaim all liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided by any social media services in violation of the privacy settings that you have set in such social media accounts. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on the information and other materials included on the Website shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. EGL reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Website and to make changes to the services, materials, products, programs, and features included therein at any time with or without notice.
Indemnity and Release
Under no circumstances will EGL and/or any of its affiliates, licensors, licensees, successors, or assigns be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Website, your data, or your account or the information contained therein.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. You waive and hold harmless EGL and its affiliates, licensors, licensees, successors and assigns from any claims resulting from any action relating to your account or taken as a result of any such disclosure. EGL makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions. Access to the Website from countries where such services are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Website, you are solely responsible for compliance with all local and other applicable laws of your jurisdiction.
Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability